- Enter any of your vendors property in our next auction and keep 100% of the commission once sold
- Pay absolutely no fees to enter your vendors property in our next auction
- Exchange and complete within 28 days on the fall of the gavel – no fall throughs
- Use our auction service whenever suits you with no tie ins or contractual obligations
This isn’t a new proposition, however there is still immense opportunity here for a vast number of estate agents in the market today. Fear not, as an auction house we are not looking to take away business form you. Primarily, we form a partnership.
Types of property generally instructed through partners include short lease property, run down property, probate property or property whereby the agent is about to be dis-instructed and auction becomes a viable option.
Three reasons: Maximum price, speed and security.
Price – You are in full control at all times. From the reserve price to the guide price, we are here only to advise. Setting an attractive guide price instils the engagement of potential buyers. The competitive atmosphere and the variety of bidders from different sources will push up the price organically. If a property is suitable for auction- expect the sale price to reflect that.
Property Auctions are best known for selling with speed. On the fall of the gavel contracts are exchanged and completion usually 28 days after, unless special conditions apply. By following our advice and pricing the property at a keen and attractive level you can be sure of a quick sale and sometimes even a pre-auction sale. This timescale is legal and binding. Clients are attracted to the promptness of a swift completion of a sale.
Security – Imagine a sale with no possible fall throughs, gazumping or gazundering. Once the gavel falls the buyer and seller are legally bound to the sale and contracts are exchanged. Neither party can pull out. Not only this, this method of sale eliminates any long negotiation processes and seller chains.
But what properties are sold at auction, is the vendors property an option?
Many who sell at auction often achieve a higher sale price than that of a private treaty and the reason is the property is more suited to auction. If you can answer YES to any of the following then the property or land is suitable for this method of sale:
- Does the property need refurbishment? Can it be redeveloped or extended? Does it have enough land that could potentially be used to develop on?
- Is the property tenanted? You can sell via auction with tenants in situ and in fact, many investors look for tenanted buy to lets as this provides instant income for them.
- Does the property have any issues? Whether structural, fire damaged, legal issues, a short lease, un-mortgageable or just that there are neighbourhood issues we can help.
- Are you looking for a quick sale? If you’re looking to release equity fast or avoiding for closure, emigrating or re-locating, auction proves perfect for speed and certainty.
- Have they inherited a property? Connect UK Auctions offer a bespoke property probate service.
- Do you have a vacant or occupied commercial lot your vendor is looking to sell?
- We also take on a variety of land including mixed use, land with planning for development and agricultural land also.
But the benefits don’t stop there…
No Fall Throughs
Once the gavel falls, your buyer is legally committed to purchasing and cannot change their mind without the penalty of losing their deposit as well as ongoing legal expenses.
Competition is good; gathering all potential purchasers together in the same place at the same time creates a sense of urgency and wanting, so you can be rest assured the price achieved is the best you could possibly obtain.
Once a pre-auction offer is accepted or by the fall of the gavel, the paperwork is then signed and exchange of contracts will take place at the agreed price, so there is no renegotiating or gazundering. (A legal pack is required for all potential purchasers to review prior to committing to purchasing a property).
Connect UK Auctions offer a Property and Land Auction every month of the year. With Connect Realtime© offered alongside their traditional ballroom auctions, marketing is maximised for the vendors residential, commercial or land plot. View Connect UK Auctions, Auction Partners who are already benefitting by extending their services to clients and join them today.